How To Weatherproof Your Home
Do your windows fail to keep your home at a comfortable temperature?
Do you have high utility bills?
Want to save money this summer on cooling your home?
At Wilderness Construction, we know that spending money on replacement windows can be overwhelming. We’ve come up with a list of things you can try to help weatherproof your windows first! That way, you’ll see if it makes any difference before you undertake a major construction project for your home. Try these tips:
- Caulk around your windows
- Install honeycomb cellular shades
- Buy draft stoppers for your doors
- Fix the weather-stripping along your windows
- Insulate your water heater
- Insulate your basement and attic
- Install a programmable thermostat
- Seal gaps around your doors and windows
Are you having a hard time tackling these tasks yourself? It can be daunting to make home improvements on your own, so it’s okay to ask for help. Call a reputable contractor for house windows in Ann Arbor. We can help!
Looking For More Information About House Windows In Ann Arbor?
For more tips about home improvement and house windows in Ann Arbor, take a look around our website! Wilderness Construction installs many varieties of window products and has experts available to take your call. Visit our website and contact us today!